Lily Head

there is no form

there is no form to fill out to send to anyone saying that the home is no longer available. With all the different sites out there that claim to have the latest information, it would be nearly impossible for them all to be up to date. With the MLS it is very different. If I do not tell the MLS that a status has changed from available to sold, they will fine me. I take that pretty seriously as most other agents do, so we make sure that the information is accurate. Wouldn’t you agree that is important to you? You deserve to have the most accurate and up to date information there is.
When I have a client looking for a certain type of property, I sit down with the client and carefully listen to what it is the client is looking for in a new home. Maybe they have a very special need or something they would like but is not really mandatory. I look at what areas they are interested in.

No comments: